I'm currently working with a leading technology firm who have a vacancy for a contractor in their regulated entity. This entity focuses on electronic trading for securities and derivatives across a breath of asset classes.
Success in this role requires:
- Trained and qualified within a law firm, with experience working with Broker-Dealers or the Securities industry
- Experience advising regulated businesses to ensure they remain compliant with all regulatory and commercial commitments
- Assist with the drafting and negotiating of agreements and any responses to regulators
- Provide guidance on and be able to assist with the implementation of US regulatory controls
- 10 months (until the end of summer 2020)
- Competitive rate on offer
- Located in midtown Manhattan
Please reach out for more information, and let me know if you have any initial questions.