Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking to add an experienced financial reporting professional to their team. \
Reporting to the Head if Accounting for the bank's Financial Operations team, responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Daily general ledger accounting and analysis
- Assist with the annual external audit;
- Maintain the fixed asset and any associated depreciation schedules;
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations, expenses analyses, and other accounting documents and aging schedules;
- Verify accuracy of invoices;
- Analyze and decipher all trends within expenses;
- Any other various accounting work as needed.
Successful candidates will have 4-6 years' experience in public accounting or related financial services industry underpinned by a Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Holding a CPA is preferable coupled with a thorough understanding of US GAAP rules. Must be able to handle pressure and multiple projects at a time.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, apply to this posting and reach out to James Dappert at 646-766-1242.