The US Finance team of a prominent European asset manager are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. The US business is relatively standalone and complex in its own right and demands a switched-on, proactive accountant with excellent attention to detail.
- Act as Financial Controller for six statutory entities
- Prepare and review daily/monthly reconciliations, month-end close and other financial statements and reports
- Coordinate with external auditors, other departments and Head Office to enable accurate and efficient completion of audits
- Research accounting standards and accounting treatments for new products and pending transactions
To be successful, you will:
- 1-2 years experience in Financial Reporting
- Strong grasp of financial controls, ideally gained within audit
- Experience of Insurance or Investment Management sectors
- Proactive and takes initiative to improve processes and procedures
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to cut their teeth in a dynamic and forward-looking environment.
This is an urgent hire so for further info, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment without delay.