The asset management arm of a banking institution are looking to hire a Financial Reporting consultant to join their funds business.
Successful candidates will:
- Own the production of and review financial statements to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Contribute to statutory reporting including US GAAP, SEC reporting, and SOX controls
- Understand and report on the cash flow of funds, including cash projections and monitoring payments
- Assist Deals and Investor Relations teams with management reporting, new transaction analysis and technical accounting research related to portfolio companies
- Audit and/or public accounting background, with successful completion of CPA qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge of US GAAP, SOX controls, and SEC reporting
- Strong communication abilities to articulate complex financial messages to non-finance stakeholders in a clear and concise way, as well as the ability to manage communications with colleagues in other timezones
- Sector experience of public/listed firms OR funds management
All interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely for the time being.
For more information, please reach out without delay to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Group.