My client, a global investment bank, is looking to bring on a Financial Reporting Consultant on for a year long contract. The position will have you focusing on head office and statutory reporting for around thirteen separate legal entities for the firm. You will sit in a small team as one of the more senior members and your priority will be to make sure all the reports go out on a timely basis and are accurate beyond a shadow of a doubt.
- Coach junior members of the team
- Interface directly with senior management of both the Investment Bank and the legal entities
- Utilize data analysis tools and Excel to validate financial reports and any data issues
- Streamline and help automate processes as possible
- Verify accuracy of reports before submitting to the head office
- Minimum 7 years' in an Accounting or Financial Reporting function within financial services
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- CPA required
- Knowledge of IFRS a plus but not necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
This contract will last for a minimum of a year but has a strong potential for extension. Pay is very competitive. For more information, contact James Dappert at 646-766-1242.