Front End Engineer
Want to be at the cutting edge of Ecommerce? Our client is changing the face of small to medium sized retailers and bringing corporate analytics and technology to craft breweries, local coffee shops and Food Trucks globally. They are looking for energetic and experienced engineers to help establish their new Austin branch from the ground up. Although they have offices internationally they are a Greenfield operation in Austin. Having recently completed a new round of funding they are aiming to create a North America tech hub for their rapidly growing business.
You will be one of the first front end developers working with the VPs of Product and Engineering to develop the Point of Sales software that is essential to our client's success.
What You Bring:
- Native IOS App (Objective-C Swift)
- NodeJS server running / scaling on Google App engine
- 3 dedicated nodejs projects / servers for micro services (reporting etc)
- Database is MongoDB in replica set
- Back office current: Angular 1.4 single page app
- BackOffice new: React JS single page app
They are particularly looking for people who have experience of dealing with significant increases in scale as they are looking to go from 1000 users to 10,000 and become a genuinely global product
You will be part of a start up team and helping to define the products for the US market and get the chance to influence the culture as this team achieves rapid scale.