Front End Engineer
Ecommerce is one of the many forms of up and coming technology and our client is looking for energetic and experienced engineers to help establish their new Austin branch from the ground up. Although they have offices across the globe, our client plans on using their newly received funding to build out the office in Austin for it to be the head of engineering for their revolutionary retail that has earned them top customer reviews.
You will be one of the first front end developers working with the VPs of Product and Engineering to develop the Point of Sales software that is essential to our client's success.
What You Bring:
- Native IOS App (Objective-C Swift)
- NodeJS server running / scaling on Google App engine
- 3 dedicated nodejs projects / servers for micro services (reporting etc)
- Database is MongoDB in replica set
- Back office current: Angular 1.4 single page app
- BackOffice new: React JS single page app
They are particularly looking for people who have experience of dealing with significant increases in scale as they are looking to go from 1000 users to 10,000 and become a genuinely global product
If the thought of being one of the establishing engineers for one of the highest customer rated POS systems in the world, drop me an updated resume and let's chat.