Working with a top international investment bank looking to add a Project Manager to their Front Office team. This role will give qualified candidates the chance to increase their exposure to regulatory initiatives as they relate to trading functions.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Proven ability to deliver large scale regulatory initiatives
- Strong understanding of operational functions and trade flow
- Exposure to working directly with the Front Office
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
In this role you will:
- Partner with stakeholders across the business
- Take ownership of all aspects of project plan development
- Oversee the creation and approval of project documentation
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand on prior experience while serving in a highly visible role.
Reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment for more insight on this role.