- Will work within a fast-paced Agile DevOps team contributing and collaborating within your scrum
team on a daily basis.
- Analyze software requirements and provide solutions. Perform analysis, design, coding, testing,
implementation, and maintenance of software solutions.
- Provide consultation and support services for the full life cycle of software product development.
These activities will include communication with the user community during requirements
analysis, prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems.
- Evaluate new software products and technologies and provide recommendations to enhance
existing systems or build new ones.
- Provide software development support for the prototyping of analytical tools, data management
and user interfaces to databases, and computational utilities.
Must be able to pass a DHS Suitability clearance
- Minimum 4+ years software development experience
- Demonstrated experience with secure development, coding, engineering
- Proficient in Java
- Full Stack Development capabilities
- Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment
- Experience working with AWS tools and environments
- Experience writing automated tests
- Preferred experience with Jira or a similar scrum management tool
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Java and J2EE (full stack)
- OpenShift PaaS using Docker
- Experience in Java with Spring MVC/REST/Data/Boot, JUnit and JPA
- Experience with the following technologies: Angular (typescript), React (typescript) or NodeJS
- XML and JSON
- Writing queries with relational databases
- Testing frameworks Selenium, Cumber, JUnit/TestNG
- Automated Test-Driven Development (ATDD) tools using Selenium, Cucumber
- Kafka/JMS and messaging tools
- Desired: Docker, Docker Compose, Git, Jenkins, Java Applications servers (Tomcat/JBoss/etc),
SQL and NoSQL DB, Gradle or Maven, Agile Development
- Additional Desired: Liquibase, Flyway, ElasticSearch, Solr/Lucene, Cucumber
- Automated test experience with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Fireeye
- DHS 508 Test Certification or ability to achieve certification
- Continuous integration tools and DevOps automation
- DHS/USCIS experience preferred
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have or are able to obtain a Government Agency