Thinking about making a transition into something a little more altruistic? One of our newer clients, a Series A start up, is actively looking to hire a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their growing staff of engineers. This company is collecting enormous data sets in an effort to clean up the ocean by reducing the amount of fossil fuel being burned by the commercial shipping industry.
Lead by an industry veteran who spent over a decade at one of the largest tech companies in the world, this small, talented team would like to add an experienced engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate for this role will meet the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar major
- 4+ years' experience as a software engineer
- Experience working with client-side technologies, such as React (preferred), Angular, Ember, etc.
- Experience working with statically typed languages, such as Java, Scala, C++, or Go (preferred)
- Exhibit exceptional analytical & problem solving skills
Compensation for this position will go to $150,000 base salary. Perks include, but are not limited to, equity, unlimited vacation, and the opportunity to take full ownership of a project from the start.