A market-leading systematic investment manager are looking to hire a Project specialist within Fund Accounting team to work closely with Technology, Projects and Fund Accounting teams as you develop Fund Accounting tools.
- Act as a liaison between Fund Accounting and Projects teams to ensure successful implementation of new reporting tools
- Lead the design and build-out of functional and insightful dashboards and reports
- Show familiarity with data visualization tools to be able make informed recommendations
- Demonstrate comfort in projects environments, adherence to strict timelines and be delivery-focused
- Be able to translate both Finance and Technology 'jargon' to ensure clear and open lines of communication between both teams
Success in this role requires:
- Best in class education and possession of CPA license (non-negotiable)
- Previous fund accounting experience
- Demonstrable experience working to develop reporting processes and tools
- Familiarity with data visualization would be a huge bonus
- Collaborative approach and the ability to articulate complex Fund Accounting concepts in a clear and concise manner
The company have seen massive amounts of success and invested heavily in their technology teams to support their investment strategy and now are investing in their support functions to underpin this success.
For more information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.