A market-leading systematic investment manager are looking to hire a Financial Reporting Lead within the Fund Accounting team covering all fund financial statement production, audit liaison and accounting policy and procedures work.
You will take responsibility for:
- Own all aspects of the audit relating to the funds, including:
- Coordination of the annual audit process across c100 funds
- Corral internal stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate production of information in the lead up to the audit
- Lead external communication with auditors and third party administrators
- Act as SME for Financial Reporting for the funds and keep updated with new accounting disclosures and policies
- Think critically about existing reporting processes and create amendments to enhance these processes and the subsequent analytical offering
- Coordinate all daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting across the funds
The role requires:
- Best in class education and possession of CPA license (ideally secured in audit or public practice)
- Must also have at least two years' of reporting experience gained within the funds team of an investment manager
- An interest in technology as a way to underpin reporting and analysis
- Proactive approach to process improvements
- Flexible attitude to successfully support ongoing corporate and fund accounting projects
This is a business-facing role with a number of interactions across a variety of teams and requires someone who is comfortable excelling in busy and dynamic operating environment. The company have seen massive amounts of success and invested heavily in their technology teams to support their investment strategy and now are investing in their support functions to underpin this success.
For more information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.