My Client, an International Investment Bank located in NYC, is looking for a junior associate level candidate to assist with the commodities compliance team. This role will report to the Director, Global Commodities, FX and Swap Dealer Compliance.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- General Compliance understanding CFTC, SEC, and FINRA
- FX/Commodities in metals and energy space preferred
- have experience sitting on a trading desk
- ambitious and eager to learn
- strong communication skills
Compensation is competitive. This is also a well-established firm with an amazing reputation in the industry.
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships across the business globally. You will need to possess a strong academic profile, commercial mindset, excellent organization and communication skills combined with the ability to work with all levels in the organization. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with industry experience.