Currently working with a Financial Services firm located in Manhattan looking to add a highly skilled Project Manager to their team on a contract basis. This role will allow candidates to take ownership for engaging with a wide range of Stakeholders both internally and externally.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years of experience managing change project/major initiatives
- Strong hands on experience working with Foreign Exchange products
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams (both onshore and offshore)
- Proven record using structured change methodologies
- Understanding of P&L and revenue models
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
In this role you will:
- Manage the day to day operations of the project
- Engage with and manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Take ownership for the entire project lifecycle
This is a wonderful chance to expand your knowledge of banking systems while working on a high profile project with a large global impact.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment.