Unique career opportunity for a practicing attorney with substantial futures, financial markets experience and corporate transactional experience to join an innovative fast-growth FinTech firm in New York or Chicago. Position reports into the CEO/COO.
The successful candidate will have:
- Expertise in the regulation of derivative products and/or the exchange-traded futures markets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal and regulatory issues surrounding cryptocurrency, blockchain and distributed ledger.
- Experience drafting, negotiating and advising clients on complex corporate transactions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to explain complex regulatory issues in a clear, concise manner. Writing sample should be provided with resume.
- Demonstrated relationships with financial regulators.
Competitive compensation package, including stock options, combined with a refreshingly civilized and healthy approach to work/life balance is on offer.
They will also be looking for a Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) and Chief Regulatory Officer (CRO). The CCO will monitor trading and clearing activity on the SEF and DCO to ensure compliance with the firms Rules and applicable CFTC laws and regulations.
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please contact Benjamin Ellison on +1 646 766 1212 or