Renowned global investment bank is looking for a Head of Internal Audit.
Our client, a renowned global investment bank, is looking for a head of Internal Audit to spearhead their Internal Audit function in Manhattan. You will run audits and lead numerous internal teams with a direct focus on capital markets.
This role will see you running and executing audits selectively directed on certain divisions, primarily the client's CGM business. In addition, you will prepare risk-based plans in line with globally accepted internal audit methodologies. You will work directly with senior management to stress issues and areas that need improvement.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 10+ years' internal or external audit experience;
- BA/BS degree
- CPA or relevant qualifications preferred but not a necessity
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Project management skills within a high pressure/high stress environment
- Big 4 experience preferable