Our client, an international investment bank, is seeking a SVP/Director level hire to lead their corporate compliance regulatory department in New York. This person will be responsible for improving the overall program and ensuring day to day compliance issues are dealt with appropriately.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 10+ years of relevant compliance experience, including some career exposure to an international bank;
- Have 6-8 direct reports and will have demonstrated strong leadership/supervisory experience;
- Review and maintain the firm's policies and procedures to ensure they comply with U.S. regulations;
- Expertize of Alphabet regs;
- Have experience being the first point of contact with regulatory agencies (FED/NYDFS)
This role will see you develop relationships across the business. Bachelor's degree is required and a J.D. is a plus. Must have the ability to multi-task, work independently, and possess excellent communication skills. A highly competitive package will be offered and will be commensurate with industry experience.
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please email or call Ben Ellison at +1 646-766-1212.