Our client is looking for a Head of Operation Risk in the US which operates in the Group Risk function of the firm.
Key focus of the role is to oversee and challenge the management of risk in the 1st line ensuring core business controls are properly designed and operate effectively; key business initiatives; changes to systems; new products are fully risk assessed with appropriate risk mitigation in place.
The role will require close liaison with the senior management and relevant business heads as well as attending the key governance committees.
Ideal Candidate Will Posses:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in a Senior Risk or Compliance Risk role
- Experience evaluating and reporting on RSCA
- Stakeholder management and effective people management skills
- Experience of managing risks in global financial services businesses
- Second line assurance in relation to core control framework
- Excellent communication skills
This role is located in Charlotte, NC.
If interested please respond to this advert.