A world-class fund manager with a technology-centered investment strategy are looking for a Help Desk Lead for their Technology Operations division. The role itself will be located in their state-of-the-art midtown office.
- Ownership of daily Helpdesk operations across the firm to ensure the provision of high quality and diligent service
- Embed a proactive and results-orientated approach across the Helpdesk team, which includes Systems Administrators and Technicians
- Support the Helpdesk Manager to critically assess and improve process and policies
- Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of a wide range of technologies, including: Windows PCs and services, UNIX services, mobile devices (notably, Apple products) and other communications infrastructure
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure in a corporate environment, ideally an understanding of working in a high-pressured financial services or technology firm
- Experience in a managerial/supervisory capacity, able to mentor and guide younger team members and effectively organize operational work of a team
- Knowledge of broad range of technologies, including Windows PCs and servers, Unix servers and mobile devices
- An excellent communicator in all formats - written and verbal (over the phone and in person) - and a patient, tolerant demeanor
- Able to effectively prioritize for yourself and the wider team to ensure tasks are delivered in a timely fashion
This opportunity gives candidates the chance to get first-hand experience working closely with the Helpdesk Manager to streamline the operational development of the Helpdesk team members.
For more information, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment Group.