Incident / Change Manager - Carolinas - Financial Services
FT - 100k
Technical Skills: Service management, incident management, problem management, ITIL, Applications, Windows & Unix
Working for a huge financial powerhouse in North Carolina who are building out a new data center. This candidate will support the incident and change management arena as well as perform project work with relevant team members.
- Driving incidents through to resolution
- Review the impact and reassess priorities of an incident
- Operate a follow the 7 model
- Ensuring the correct resources are working on the resolution of major incidents appropriate to the severity
- Providing regular summaries of the status on major incident calls
- Be involved in change, problem and service lead decisions
- ITIL certified
- Understanding of operating systems, databases and applications
If interested, please apply for the link or send your CV Alternatively, if this role isn't for you but you are still interested in roles at present, please reach me on 646 766 1215.