Looking to become an integral member of Day to day operations for a world-renowned investment bank? Please read the following.
This international investment bank is looking for a calculated and thoughtful problem solver to be the face of the team responsible for resolving technological issues across each of the firm's scopes. You will be the main point of escalation for All P1/P2 incidents, as well as collaborating with an eclectic team to assess the potential impact of each incident.
You will be responsible for driving any internal incidents on the technological and operational level toward resolution. You will be ensuring the correct actions are taken by everyone involved that point toward optimal and rapid resolution. You will be reporting to the Head of ITSM operations.
This investment bank is famously known for their elite company culture, prestige, and their opportunities for mobility within the firm.
- This role requires a certification in ITIL, but they are looking to create a team around the mentioned role. Therefore, experience with ITIL is also desirable
- Flexibility to work under pressured situations and being able to adapt toward solving the issue at hand
- Experience with incident management and coordinating with multiple teams
- Intermediate level experience with ITIL
- Experience with financial institution or investment bank
- Strong understanding of assessing risks within the organization
If you have great communication skills, a problem solving mentality, and are looking to support a global investment bank that treats their employees right, please get in touch with me to learn more at: (646)-766-1218.