Infra Manager / PM - New York - Finance
Rate - $100-130ph
Technical Skills: Security, Network, Databases, Security, SQL, Oracle, Cisco & Vendor
Working for a banking in Manhattan. They require someone with multiple years' experience across a range of banking clients ideally in the payments / settlements team.
- Follow COBIT / ITIL practices
- Manage day to day operations of junior / senior staff and also maintain projects
- Remain technically hands on with all teams within the application, security and database area
- Work with vendors in line with SLA's & KPI's
- Put practices in place to increase team efficiency and output
- Experience in; CISCO networking and security solutions, Virtualization solutions VMWare or Microsoft Hyper-V, QA, Security, Storage solutions & Vendor Management
- 10 years management experience
- 5 years hands on experience
- A good understanding of BSA/AML concepts
If interested, please apply for the link or send your CV Alternatively, if this role isn't for you but you are still interested in roles at present, please reach me on 646 766 1215.