Infrastructure Support Lead - Financial Services - NYC
Rate - Up to $110 an hour
Technical Skills - Windows, VMware, Unix, Networks, Security & Vendors
Working for a banking client in Manhattan.
- Help the bank strip down existing frameworks and infrastructure
- Work in and manage a small team to support current operations
- Focus on multiple operating systems and servers
- Physical and virtualized server migrations
- Work with vendors to ensure SLA's are in place to benefit and mitigate risks
- 3+ years managing a team
- 8+ years technical hand son experience in a range of vendor products
- Microsoft; VMware, VSphere, Windows Servers, Active Directory
- Security and Networking exposure
- Understanding of working with vendors to build and regulate SLA's & SKPI's
If interested, please apply for the link or send your CV Alternatively, if this role isn't for you but you are still interested in roles at present, please reach me on 646 766 1215.