Our client, a global investment bank, is looking to bring on an Internal Auditor to join audit department. Your overall responsibility will be to work collaboratively with other internal auditors to evaluate and document risks and controls while completing fieldwork testing. You must assess and then document the effectiveness of all controls and processes.
- Write quality audit observations and support the team lead in the report;
- Create and assess new process and controls to adequately address all identified control issues;
- Proactively take on new tasks requested by all directors or managing directors;
- Support the Vice President in audit scoping when necessary;
- Be comfortable to challenge and be prepared to be challenged.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Equivalent;
- Minimum of 4 years' audit or risk based control activities;
- Knowledge of trading functions for Macro Products, particularly FX & Rates;
- Understanding of the trade life cycle;
To apply for this role, respond to this advertisement or contact James Dappert at 646-766-1242.