Our client, a global investment bank, is looking to bring on an Internal Audit Associate to join their growing risk audit team. You will focus directly on audits within the CCAR, Operational Risk, and ERM space. Responsibilities include audit planning, fieldwork, issue tracking, follow-up, and reporting.
Your major responsibility will be to complete all assigned audit responsibilities and duties, including but not limited to:
- Interviewing process owners to understand processes and business;
- Evaluating and improving internal control designs;
- Identifying and remedying all control weaknesses;
- Complete documentation of results using appropriate techniques and language;
- Complete timely work in compliance with audit methodology and within industry best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, or related study;
- Financial industry experience wit in related markets and regulatory groups;
- Risk assessment and audit methodology knowledge;
- MS office, audit data analytics, and proficiency in other required technology;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this position, respond to this advertisement or reach out to James Dappert at 646-766-1242.