A prominent firm that supports the financial services sector have multiple needs within their newly designed Internal Audit function for innovative and detail-orientated internal auditors.
- Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of corporate business units (eg. Risk, Compliance, Finance, HR, etc) to own the planning and execution of complex audits and reviews
- Lead frequent and adhoc communication with regulators as well as participate in presentations to the firm's Audit Committee
- Recommend and confirm remediation efforts of audit and regulatory issues
- Ensure all strategic developments are actioned effectively and highlight unidentified risks
Success in this role requires:
- CPA or CIA qualifications combined with internal audit experience from an financial services institution
- Strong team-player mindset with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrable communication skills, both with other team members, business unit heads and external regulators
- Innovative and creative approach to problem-solving
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that truly respects the internal audit function and gain exposure across the breadth of the business.
For further information, please reach out without delay to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.