A top global investment bank is looking to bring on an Internal Controls Specialist to help facilitate their requirements while building a new Bank Holding Company. The role will see you building new internal controls and processes to help prepare for any future exams, assessments, and audits.
You will assist in building and maintaining relationships with external and internal auditors in order to ensure effective procedures are created and thus executed in accordance with any testing for the firm. You will also assist and maintaining and updating existing processes and controls for the firm. This role will see you designing new controls to help bring the BHC off the ground.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of annual internal controls scoping assessment;
- Creation and maintenance of compliance COSO 2013 documentations for reporting;
- Remediation of internal control design and effectiveness deficiencies;
- 3+ years' experience, public and industry experience preferred;
- CPA or CISA preferred;
- US SOX and COSO 2013 frameworks experience;
- Oracle G/L experience a plus;
- Experience with audits and US SOX 404 testing with global companies a plus.
This is the ideal role for an auditor looking to break out of the audit profession while maintaining a positive and notable impact on their company. To learn more, reach out to James Dappert at 646-766-1242 or apply to this advertisement.