The Legal team is seeking an Associate level ISDA Documentation Negotiator.
- Provide support with respect to legal documentation and regulatory tasks related to our derivatives business. This includes drafting and negotiation of both "plain vanilla" and more complex derivatives transactions, with a focus on assisting with or being principally responsible for complex transactions.
- Work on any other special projects related to the Transactions Management group, as required.
- Negotiate swap documentation (including ISDA Master Agreements and Collateral Agreements) and related financing documentation, including with respect to secured financings.
- Work on documentation and projects related to regulatory matters, including with respect to margin rules.
- 2-5 years' direct experience negotiating ISDA Master Agreements and Collateral Agreements is required
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred
- Prior legal training preferred
- Ability to handle high volume workload and time pressure/deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
More information -