A leading financial services firm is looking to bring on an IT Audit Consultant to join their internal audit department on a 6 Month basis. This role may be temp-to-perm depending on your success in the role. The role will have you responsible for effectively running and completing internal audits of all business units, computer systems, key processes, reports, and any significant transactions of the Bank.
You will undertake these audits to determine the strength and adequacy of the firm's internal control structure and risk mitigation processes.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Examining records to collect information necessary for the audits;
- Preparing summary reports and reviews for management;
- Assist in risk assessment of business processes;
- Evaluate controls and processes within automated systems and perform analysis to support overall audit effort;
- Conduct post-audit meetings to determine the adequacy of any actions taken.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Comp Sci, Finance, Accounting, or related field;
- Advanced degree preferred;
- At least 5 years' audit experience in a financial institution;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- CISA certification preferred.
To apply or learn more about this position, reach out to James Dappert at 646-766-1242 or apply to this advertisement.