Be a part of one of the fastest growing international asset trading organizations - sourcing, storing, transporting and delivering a variety of materials worldwide.
I am seeking a seasoned IT Business Analyst with extensive experience with complex business processes, to work within the trading division. Assist the development and test engineers throughout the entire delivery lifecycle and ensure all business requirements are met.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Communicating target business processes and requirements
- Manage relations between our stakeholders and sponsors - while exceeding business expectations
- Collaborate with the functional architecture team to establish the design for solution & meets client requirements
- Act as a bridge for the business and development team - delivery focused
A Qualifying Candidate:
- Minimum 7 years' experience with analysis in a commercial environment
- Past/present worked within oil & gas industry - natural gas trading lifecycle*
- Extensive experience delivering intricate software development projects
- Familiar with software development methodologies (i.e. continuous integration, iterative development)
- SQL, Qlikview, Business Objects, Data Analytics
We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Feel like a good fit? Let's chat details! Marci Reynolds (512) 337-6647