Partnering with a global professional services firm based out of New Jersey actively seeking to add an IT Project Manager to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to gain experience by working on high profile software development initiatives.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Proven ability to work across multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Track record of successfully deliver cross-functional programs
- Firm understanding of basic project accounting concepts
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience managing both onshore and offshore teams would be a plus
In this role you will:
- Act as a liaison between clients and the internal project team
- Partner with PMO to ensure all programs adhere to proper governing protocol
- Take ownership for running meetings with both IT and Functional lines of business
In this role, candidates will have the unique opportunity to work with a variety of departments within the firm while also lending their expertise to high visibility initiatives.
To learn more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Group.