A dynamic financial institution located in NYC is searching for an IT Risk Manager to join their growing international risk management team. This is an ideal position for someone who has a strong technical background in application development or project management to further develop their experience and expertise in a risk setting.
One of the main focuses of this role is a professional knowledge of SDLC and experience in operational risk.
- Support the development of a 2nd line QA function
- Execute and oversee IT monitoring activities
- Prioritize and align technology audit activities
- Assist in building the firm's technology risk profile based on organizational analysis, regulatory exposure, industry factors and strategic priorities
- Assess and score technology risks & evaluate IT risk indicators
- Prioritize IT monitoring activities & prioritize and align technology audit activities
- 7 or more years of experience in project management within the tech or financial industry
- Experience and in-depth understanding of the different SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience of the COBIT framework
- Experience in an operational risk discipline
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in risk by being a contributing member of an ORM framework build-out with an industry leading firm.
If interested please contact me directly.