IT Security manager - Manhattan - Finance
Up to $150,000
Technical Skills: ArcSight, Qualys, Splunk, Cyber, Security, ISO27001, NIST, incident & Vulnerability
Job description - working for a global banking client in a close knit team who control the systems and network of the Americas region. You will be the manager and oversea operations and management duties.
IT Security Monitoring and Response activities related to cloud migration project requirements
- Lead the analysis and response of security events
lead a team of 4 analysts
- Manage the vulnerability and policy compliance scans and remediation
- Implement and integrate security systems, networks and security monitoring
- Maintain the process ticket based security service requests
- Working knowledge of Arcsight and Qualys
- Previous management experience 2-6 people
- Splunk knowledge highly beneficial
- Worked within small teams
If interested, please apply for the link or send your CV Alternatively, if this role isn't for you but you are still interested in roles at present, please reach me on 646 766 1215.