My client, a global investment bank, is looking to hire a full-time IT SOX Analyst to join their Internal Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley group. This position have you join a growing team that's built around SOX controls testing, documentation, and remediation. Plenty of room for growth and to provide value as this group will continue to grow. On top of that, you will begin to learn IT Audit skills and generate plenty of exposure and experience within IT Audit that will aid in consistent career growth within Financial Services.
- Support internal audit function through IT assurance of SOX compliance, which will include controls testing and documentation
- Produce and present effective reports and opinions which will influence and drive strategy around the SOX controls environment
- Grow and establish internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
- Participate in broad company-wide IT Audits
- Aiding and eventually being responsible for the company-wide's IT SOX compliance program
- 3+ years' experience working directly with IT SOX controls
- Experience within Financial Services desirable, but not a necessity
- Experience performing IT SOX audits desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to promote internal growth and one-day be a future leader of the IT Audit and SOX groups
This role is a phenomenal opportunity to improve upon your SOX experience and develop new marketable IT Audit skills, which is one of the fastest growing and most desired skills-sets within Financial Services today. If this opportunity sounds right for you, please reply to this posting or contact James Dappert at Twenty Recruitment.