We're working with a leading financial services firm looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst. Ideally, you will have 1-3 years experience from one of the following area.
- Big 4 firm, working in financial services advisory team.
- Broker Dealer firm
- Investment Bank rotational scheme
- Other relevant FS experience.
You are also expected to have a relevant degree, and still be expecting to learn from this position. You will be working alongside some of the best in the industry, the learning potential is unmatched.
Having a CPA or MBA is an obvious benefit, and strong IT skills are requited. (Office Suite, some knowledge of Accounting systems etc).
There are two opportunities depending on background and preference.
- The first is to work in the broker dealer arm of an international investment bank where you will be responsible for the daily reporting of the business.
- The second will see you working for the advisory arm where you will be placed on site at small - mid sized buy side firms as a full time consultant.
For more information and to apply, send your resume to this advert and call