A prominent Media and Tech firm are recruiting for a new Lead Business Analyst to join their team and be tasked with gathering business requirements that pertain to the firm's business intelligence capabilities.
Successful candidates will:
- Be a Technical BA with an inquisitive and communicative approach
- Experience using data warehouses and related tools (ideally, Cognos and Qlikview)
- Knowledge of data warehouse architectures and processes (ideally, Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server)
- Understanding of ETL architectures and experience deploying such structures in a data warehousing environment
- Development experience within business intelligence (ideally, tools such as Microstrategy, Cognos, or Business Objects)
The role holder will join the business for an initial six month contract and be a key contributor to this integral data warehousing project that will enhance their business intelligence offering.
If you are interested in learning more please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment Group