A nationally renowned media firm are looking for a Lead Business and Data Analyst to manage a small team as well as individually contribute to an enterprise marketing database project.
Technical skills: SQL, Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server
- Lead a team responsible for producing multi-functional requirements and solution end-to-end database development in a BI environment supporting an enterprise marketing solution
- Work with teams across the business to understand system issues, identify causes and implement valuable and practical solutions
- Lead the collection and analysis of business requirements for large, multi-functional projects, incorporating process documentation, software development, product reviews and tests
- Collaborate with business intelligence group to craft solutions to integration issues across the business
- Implement control over data sources and their respective movement processes
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple work streams and ensure completion across all
- At least 7 years' experience writing functional requirements with data warehousing
- Exceptional experience in writing SQL
- 4+ years experience with Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server or other similar database platforms
- Proven experience implementing best practices for EDW development
For more information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.