There's nothing quite like this in Austin.
I've partnered with the digital innovations spin-off of a Fortune 25, multi-billion-dollar client to assist in building out a team of roughly 50 Data Scientists across all levels over the next year.
As evident in the hiring plan, my client is investing heavily in the Data Science realm and have identified Austin as their HQ to make this happen.
All Data Scientists on this team will be tackling real-time problems at scale, and the solutions you provide will be tangibly impacting this industry-leading company in real-time.
When you combine this all with the small, start-up feel (we are in Austin, after all) and the backing of a multi-billion-dollar parent company, you're going to find this to be one of the most coveted opportunities within the Austin Data Science scene.
Why you're going to want to work here:
- Highly competitive compensation package, including bonus, an excellent benefits package and the potential for RSU's (restricted stock units)
- You will be working alongside other elite Data Scientists in a relaxed, friendly environment with an excellent employee work/life balance
- Your Data Science solutions will actually be seeing the light of day - this digital innovations lab subsidiary is in charge of all pricing analytics and pricing strategies for the Fortune 25 parent company
Why you'd be an attractive candidate:
- You have a strong academic background in computer science, math, statistics, machine learning, econometrics or a related field
- You have full-time, professional experience as a Data Scientist working on projects that tie directly to into the overall vision of the company
- Expert knowledge of R, Python and other statistical computing programming languages
- Managerial experience and any background with Cloud Platform analytics technologies are certainly delighters as well
If interested in discussing further, please upload your resume below or reach out at (512) 798-3366 .