Our client is a multinational investment bank looking for an experienced Project Manager to take a leadership position on this technology team.
- 8 years minimum of progressively responsible experience with technical delivery and project management using Agile Methodology, preferably in financial services
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology and business solutions on time, on budget, and to spec.
- Any experience dealing with the front office is a plus, must have a strong personality and the ability to say no
- Detail oriented
- Manage a small team of PMs, liaise closely with technical leads and manage timelines, deadlines
- Work with the teams' Director & development leads to set the delivery schedule, manage the resource plan and agree on team expectations
- Actively manages the work efforts of multiple functional resources through the project plan; monitor project performance to maintain the quality of services, deliverables, and content.
- Staffing, budgeting, resources allocation