Our client, a leading Fintech firm is looking for a Legal Annotation Specialist.
Project Overview: The Legal department is supporting the implementation of a comprehensive internal contract clause library. Our contract templates will be digitalized by categorizing and annotating all legal and commercial terms for the purpose of using the data in a machine learning model using AI (Artificial Intelligence).
What's The Role?
We are looking for a Data Annotation Specialist to join the Legal team on a temporary basis for a period of approximately 18 months. You will be part of a project team including Legal, Engineering, and Finance departments which will support the structured and systematic capturing of legal and commercial terms across our contract templates.
We'll Trust You To:
- Correctly identify, categorize, and annotate a wide variety of contractual terms across a range of products and services.
- Meet deadlines and diligently decide when to escalate to the project team for discussion.
- Fully understand the project vision, identify process and technology improvement opportunities, and provide continuous feedback.
You'll Need To Have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Law degree not required)
- Experience in annotating/categorizing legal and commercial contractual terms and conditions
- Experience with document review and data processing
- An understanding of legal clauses within technology or financial industry contracts
- An ability to swiftly and diligently process data in accordance with the given guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong attention to detail
We'd Love To See:
- Strong interpersonal skills with a solution-based mind-set
- An independent thinker with a positive can-do attitude
- A self-starter who takes the initiative and is able to work independently and proactively
- An interest in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- A background in reviewing licensing contracts
- Collaborative team player
If This Sounds Like You:
Apply if you think we're a good match.
More information via -