My client, a leading financial services firm, is focusing on building out their middle and back office accounting functions in their new center of excellence located in Jacksonville, FL. In this role, you will be a manager of a group focused on the controls, accounting, and reporting of multiple legal entities operated by my client.
In addition to this, you will be tasked with maintaining key relationships with global stakeholders and local regulators. You will also be tasked with reviewing and executing financial reporting under both US GAAP and IFRS.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting compliance activities which all together form part of the ongoing control of the entity balances and reviews.
- Review balance sheet commentaries on specifically a quarterly basis, along with reviewing cash settlements, funding, and entity recaps for transaction investments.
- Assist the local and global tax groups in their preparation of tax returns
- Consistently review the financial performance of each entity and present to senior leaders both locally and globally
- 5+ years experience with ideally a strong focus on technical accounting/legal entity control
- Previous experience in IFRS reporting, financial statement preparation, and consolidation
- Willingness to work across a global scale
For more information, please respond to this advertisement or get in touch with James Dappert at