My client, a well renowned international investment bank, is looking to add a Project Manager with strong Regulatory experience to their rapidly growing projects team. This is a fantastic chance for candidates to rise to their utmost potential while performing in a highly visible position.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working with large-scale Regulatory Change/Front Office initiatives
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products, operational functions and LIBOR/SOFR
- Firm communication skills (both written in verbal)
In this role you will:
- Partner with SMEs throughout the firm to ensure a smooth and successful transition
- Interact with a variety of business lines spanning across the global organization
- Take ownership for running steering committee meetings
In this role candidates will have the opportunity to work in highly cross functional teams, gaining exposure to different areas of the bank while working on transformative programs with a global impact.
For more info on this exciting role, reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment!