In spite of these unprecedented times, there are still firmss who are looking to hire, particularly in their reg/risk groups.
One such open role is a Liquidity Risk Analyst for an investment bank. This is an initial contract role to replace someone who is leaving the group.
The ideal start date would be end of April, so you would have the opportunity to work alongside the current incumbent of the role to allow for a smooth handover.
- Produce daily Liquidity Stress testing and Dodd-Frank EPS Liquidity Buffer Need production and perform necessary analysis and reconciliation using Axiom and RiskPro output data.
- Run daily production of ALM early warning indicators including the off balance sheet liquidity exposure. Explain the daily variations.
- Perform end of month production tasks including the FR2052a regulatory report. Rationalize the results and perform the necessary reconciliations with US-GAAP balance sheet data.
- Provide assistance on current Axiom projects pertaining to Liquidity Monitoring (Liquidity Stress Tests and liquidity related regulatory reporting).
- Utilize some knowledge of VBA coding to automate current processes to increase reporting efficiencies
All interviews and on-boarding will be conducted remotely for the time being.
Please apply below or reach out without delay to Robynne at Twenty Group for more info.