A large international investment bank in NY is looking to grow their Liquidity Risk Management team with and experienced professional to help the department report on liquidity risks and ensure compliance with regulatory policies.
- Monitor risk metrics and ensure compliance to reporting frameworks by comparing daily activity to the established liquidity risk limits.
- Assemble and monitor daily EWI's
- Present compiled risk reporting of subsidiaries and branches in bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting packages to senior management
- Communicate with varying business areas including audit, treasury, finance, data management, and I.T. to ensure proficient liquidity risk reporting.
The Ideal candidate will have…
- 2-4 years of experience in a treasury or liquidity function.
- Experience with cash-flow forecasting and liquidity stress-testing.
- Familiarity with liquidity risk regulations including Regulation YY, LCR, NSFR, and 5G reporting.
- Strong ability in working with data and spreadsheets
- Great communication
- Bachelors Degree (Finance or accounting preferred)
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skill-set in liquidity risk and gain exposure to senior stakeholders within a business that offers great upward mobility.
This is an extremely competitive opening and will be filled quickly, so please do not hesitate to contact me directly if interested.