My client, a world leading investment bank, is looking to bring on a Loan Administrator to join their exponentially growing Loan Ops team. You will become one of the key members of the Loan Closing team and help process and close bilateral and syndicated loans across multiple clients and customers.
This role will start in Midtown, Manhattan, and move to White Plains, NY.
Your essential functions will be:
- Manage and analyze all relevant credit agreements and loan documentation
- Review and coordinate loans into the system
- Ensure the accuracy of the books and that they reflect the credit agreement and approval.
- Process new paydowns, Letters of Credit activities, and drawdowns for both syndicated and bilateral loan deals.
- Maintain accurate data and provide lending service to customers of the bank.
- Ensure all fees and monies due are collected or reconciled.
- Coordinate the funding requirements with Treasury for the portfolio.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in loan admin, preferably managing both syndicated and bilateral deals.
- Strong experience with loan documentation and/or credit agreements.
- Detail-oriented, you follow instructions well.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in communication with both internal and external clients or customers.
- Experience with LoanIQ preferred but not required.
To apply, respond to this posting.