My client, a world leading investment bank, is looking to bring on a Loan Specialist join their exponentially growing Loan Ops team. You will support an agented portfolio for their Agency Services teams in the middle and back office. You will gain exposure to credit agreements, software processes, various diverse portfolios, and numerous clients, customers, executives, and banks in this role.
This position will start in Midtown, Manhattan, and move to White Plains, NY in a few months.
Your essential functions will be:
- Process and record any new paydowns, drawdowns, LC activities or fees for both bilateral and agented deals/loans.
- Provide services to customers and lenders while accurately maintaining a record of data
- Makes sure all fees, especially past due, are tracked and collected or reconciled.
- Support the Treasury Desk's requirements and controls so that all cash and funded positions are accurately managed.
- Mentors, trains, and guides new hires or current teams on any new improvements to processes that pertain to functionality of the department.
- 2-5 years' minimum relevant or comparable experience
- Prior exposure to managing complex portfolios for a financial services firm
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or comparable is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, LoanIQ, and Lotus Notes preferred as well.
To apply, respond to this posting or contact James Dappert at