My client, a leading wholesale bank, is looking to bring on a Loan Administrator join their growing Loan Ops team. You will support the front office teams in maintaining a complex syndicated loan portfolio and closing syndicated and bilateral commercial loan deals. You will gain exposure to credit agreements, software processes, various diverse portfolios, and numerous clients, customers, executives, and banks in this role.
Your essential functions will be:
- Process and record any new paydowns, drawdowns, LC activities or fees for both bilateral and syndicated deals/loans.
- Actively coordinate with the front office to aid in the loan closing process
- Provide services to customers and lenders while accurately maintaining a record of data
- Makes sure all fees, especially past due, are tracked and collected or reconciled.
- Support the front office's requirements and controls so that all cash and funded positions are accurately managed.
- Mentors, trains, and guides new hires or current teams on any new improvements to processes that pertain to functionality of the department.
- 1-5 years' minimum relevant or comparable experience
- Prior exposure to managing complex portfolios for a financial services firm
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or comparable is preferred.
If you're interested in this position, please respond to this posting or contact James Dappert at 646-766-1242.