Our client is changing the ecommerce industry by incorporating groundbreaking technologies into the online shopping experience. Located in Flatiron, Manhattan, this rapidly growing startup is expediting and simplifying the process of finding new cosmetic products: come join a brilliantly creative group of individuals that share a passion for product, UX, design, and machine learning.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or related field required; MS or PhD is a "good to have"
- Fluent in Python, comfortable in Scala, R, Ruby and / or Java
- Demonstrated interest in machine learning and data science
- Advanced experience working with SQL (MySQL and / or Postgres) and familiarity with data warehousing
- Work on helping the recommendation features for the company's product
- Design and develop improvements to their subscription personalization; build software tools to be used by Subscriptions & Operations Team
- Maintain personalization data flows by using Python, Ruby, or related technologies
- Support Data Science, Product, Operations, and Subscriptions teams
- Report directly into the Head of Data; high visibility from senior stakeholders
- Competitive compensation package, including base salary + bonus + options
- Opportunity to work with ambitiously creative team members in a nimble and progressive environment
- Full health, dental, and vision benefit coverage
- Unlimited vacation days
For more information, please contact Michellie McDonald-O'Brien at +1 646 766 1203 or via email for a confidential conversation.