Our client, an international bank, is looking for a Manager - Policy Advisor - who is responsible for 2nd line of oversight for the KYC / Due Diligence program. This role will consult with stakeholders from all three lines of defense. The accountabilities include AML regulations and guidance, advisory and program advancement. This position will serve as the AML/ATF KYC subject matter expert and will oversee the effective execution of KYC remediation activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years in a Financial Crimes Compliance Advisory role
- 5-7 years of experience in compliance
- Global Banking Markets experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- ACAMS certification
- Expert knowledge of AML regulatory requirements
If interested please respond to this advert, email at or give me call 646-766-1202.