Our client, an international bank, is looking for a Manager - Program Management lead in New York.
This person will work with various stakeholders and committees to manage the initiatives related to the clients Global and U.S. operations. You will tackle Sanctions/AML compliance endeavors, new activities, and help drive program changes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in finance or similar field
- Big Four (or equivalent) Project Management experience
- Strong background in Sanctions/AML compliance within an investment bank or consulting firm
- Advanced analytical skills
- Able to take initiative of any issues
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships across the business globally. You will need to possess a strong academic profile, commercial mindset, excellent organization and communication skills combined with the ability to work with all levels in the organization as a business partner. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with industry experience.
To learn more about this opportunity or similar ones, please apply and/or email Eric Alvarado.